Monday 31 October 2011

Looking for someone to interview for a paper

Looking for someone to interview for a paper

I am conducting research for a mini-ethnography I am writing. The subculture I chose for my paper was the Linux subculture and it's users. If anyone has the time to answer any or all of these questions, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Please try to be as descriptive as possible.
1. How long have you been using Linux?
2. How and why did you start using Linux?
3. What keeps you devoted to Linux?
4. Does Linux benefit you? If so, how?
5. What are your views on other operating systems (i.e. Windows, Mac OSx) ?
6. Which distribution of Linux do you use? Why?
7. Have you used other distributions in the past? If so, which ones and what made you change?
8. Do you use Linux for your work?

Also, feel free to add any additional information about your Linux and computer background. The paper I am writing is more focused on the typical Linux user, rather than Linux itself.

Thank you! PM me if you'd like to tell me more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment