Wednesday 26 October 2011

Vey bizarre task....Need help from the experts..Howto?

Vey bizarre task....Need help from the experts..Howto?

hey everyone,
i got a new task.I am not sure whether it can be done or not.That's why i decided to post this thread for seeking ideas and helps.
This is what i am trying to do.The idea is to create a text file using c or c++ program and called the text file to the web page.I did this in my internship semester and it works..but the problem now,someone ask me to put the output of the text file in a table(table similar to html table which have column and row)

For example my output text file is something like this:

2pm Henry 25
3pm Mark 20

What i wish is to create a table and put these output into it...
This is what i wish to do..
For example the table has 3 columns and 2 rows..
1st column is time,2nd is Name and the 3rd is age...
I want to enter the output of text file such as 2pm Henry 25 to the specific column.For example 2pm to time,Henry to name and 25 to age...Hope someone can give ideas and info...thanks in advanced

No comments:

Post a Comment