Friday 23 December 2011

Long time lurker, finally joined and saying hello.

Long time lurker, finally joined and saying hello.

As per title, and the welcome PM asking me to introduce myself really. lol.

Been reading these forums for a while now, but hadn't realised I never registered, so here I am.

I've been using Linux since about 2005/6. I first started with Kubuntu, lasted a week before it irritated me and moved over to Ubuntu. I eventually moved over to Slackware, before giving Mint a try.

In the last couple of years I've distro hopped between Fedora, Debian and openSUSE. I'm now pretty much settled with openSUSE, using Gnome 3 as my DE. For a while I also used XFCE.

I also mess around with mainly CentOS and Debian servers, though I do keep up to date with 'buntu as work on them as well as SUSE servers.

I'm no saint though, as work with Windows computers, and also run a W7 machine to satisfy my urge for gaming.

Anyway, I've rattled on enough now, but I'll wish you all a happy Christmas and new year. :)

Cheers,

Leeky

No comments:

Post a Comment