Thursday 22 December 2011

QEMU/KVM All projects abort with internal compiler error

QEMU/KVM All projects abort with internal compiler error

Hello,

I have setup a system consisting of the host on AMD Athlon64. On it several VMs are running. Either SuSE 11.4 or 12.1.

When I try to compile any source project (with gcc 4.5.1 or 4.6.2), lately bacula, the 'make' is sooner or later aborted by "internal compiler error". Sometimes I am lucky with tinkering with compiling options like setting -O2 to -O0. Currently I am running the gcc testsuite. It looks like all test fail.
All projects I tried so far ran without error with the same options on the host.

So I think it is connected with the fact that the compilation is done within a VM. But I don't know how to get an angle on this. Maybe the compiler does not know with processorshould be compiled for?

I do not know what information to post to help you analyze the problem, so please ask.

Thank you,

Tobi

No comments:

Post a Comment