Thursday 22 December 2011

Pork not displaying offline messages

Pork not displaying offline messages

I'm on openSUSE 11.4 and use pork 0.99.8.1 for AIM. The problem is that everytime someone sends an offline message to me, the message itself is not displayed, I just get a notification that I received an offline message
Code:

<buddy_who_sent_offline_message>[Offline IM sent 2m ago]
and from <AOL System Msg>
Code:

You just received 1 IM(s) while you were offline.
 If you do not wish to receive offline messages, please go to IM
 Settings (URL of AIM settings)

. Neither am I able to send messages to a buddy that is offline, I get an error message that tells me how my message wasn't sent because the user whom I sent the message to was not logged in.
I use pork because I don't have any other troubles with the application, but I would like to find a solution to the above issue. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment