Thursday 22 December 2011

team fortress 2: map.bsp.bz2

team fortress 2: map.bsp.bz2

I am using windows. I play Team Fortress 2 and i have problem with one of lunix files called ".bz2" many of new maps use they files as ".bz2" to save on space bifore the files were ".bsp". But now its changed from "mapname.bsp" to "mapname.bsp.bz2" and I cant use this maps. other players can use them with out doing anything and when the download finished it says

"coulden't CRC maps/mapname.bsp.bz2 Disconecting"

So i went in to the map folder i couldent find this maps it seams like it dident even download

so here is all my system:
Manufacturer: TOSHIBA
Model: Personal Computer
Rating: 4.1 Windows experience Index
Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II P340 Dual-Core Processor 2.22GHz
Ram: 3.00 (2.74 GB usable) (like that might be the problem -_-)
System type: 64 bit

Now you might be asking why i am asking you about this when i am using windows. Well its because its Bz2 file which aparently is a lunix file so that is why i am asking you guys for help. I bean serching for about 1-2Hs so i am qinda not in a good mood right now because i cant play on my favret server (and its the only server using this maps i dont mean bz2 file but this costum maps and now they changed some of them to bz2 and i cant play i was waiting for 2h to get them to change to bsp but they still used bz2

(sorry for my bad gramma and english, i am from poland but i bean in england for so long i fogot lots of polish bifore i lerned good english)

Thank you for any help you can give me

No comments:

Post a Comment