Thursday 22 December 2011

Playing DVDS

Playing DVDS

Hello All
I am using Ubuntu 10.04 and have installed all updates.
I can not play dvds with Movie Player and would like to know what package I have to install to watch dvds. If I can't get it from the repository and have to install it from some place else I will need easy instructions on how to do it. I have tried every package in the repository that said it would play dvds with no luck. The only one that came close to me being able to play a dvd was SMplayer and it said that I needed to update it but could not see how to update it so I couldn't use it either.
I'm a newbie so like I said I will need easy instructions or I should say simple instructions.
Also when I tried to use Movie Player it accessed the internet and said there were no packages for it.
Thank you in advance for your help.:(

No comments:

Post a Comment