Friday 16 December 2011

Mount iso Custome Ubuntu Iso Problem

Mount iso Custome Ubuntu Iso Problem

Hi All,

Trying to do some major customizations to Ubuntu and using these instructions

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/LiveCDCustomization

When I get to this step:

sudo mount -o loop ubuntu-9.04-desktop-i386.iso mnt

it's giving me a warning that it's mounted read only and then when I get to

rsync --exclude=/casper/filesystem.squashfs -a mnt/ extract-cd

it's giving a bunch of permission denied errors (even if done with root priveledges).

Anyone have any ideas? The weird thing is the same steps in bodhi don't give me the errors but my bodhi install is a 32 bit version and I'm trying to build/alter a 64 bit version of Ubuntu so that gives me a different set of errors. Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment