Sunday 4 December 2011

Programs in the bin folder (Can I copy bin files)

Programs in the bin folder (Can I copy bin files)

Hi Guys

I have a situation. the following setup on my fedora server?

/bin

This is the bin under root.

I have created usr1 on the server and created the following
/usr1/bin

I have compiled programs for an information system running on the server. All programs in usr1/bin are running and doing wat they are supposed to. Well, yesterday, i have installed another program and it works just fine. I have now another program that was working fine and now it works only for root.
all other users on my server do not have permision to that program anymore, well i managed to change the permission,s but now it gives the following error onces a user run the program. Error. Segmentation fault.

Help. This program runs well under root, not all other users, but it has been running always for users too, wat error can this be?

No comments:

Post a Comment