Monday 19 December 2011

Script on boot

Script on boot

Hi all, I just got a VPS and started playing around with it. I am currently trying to install a Murmur (VOIP) server for Mumble on it and need some help. I only have 1 day of experience on Linux so please go easy on me :).

I have managed to install the Murmur server and it's all working, and I also got a web administration working for it. The web administration doesn't automatically turn on when I boot the VPS, whereas the Murmur server does.

The script that's used to start the web administration is
Code:

a2ensite mumble-django
/etc/init.d/apache2 reload

Also, if there are other people running Murmur servers, I'd like to know how to run multiple servers. I can't seem to find it in Mumble's documentation,

Thanks in advance

No comments:

Post a Comment