Wednesday 7 December 2011

Newbie here

Newbie here

Hi all,
I am a newbie to the Linux OS, i got fed up with the Windows OS because of security risks and having to pay for everything to run my Windows OS properly, i have now switched to Ubuntu 11.10 and changed my search engine to duck duck go, so there will be no more personal information being collected from me from my browsing and computing ways, i am also very interested in using the terminal a lot and learning the scripts/codes to maneuver around my system, i will probably need alot of help in the area of the terminal as i know basically nothing about the codes, i have installed some helper applications to help me for now until i can get a good understanding of the terminal code, that being said i am glad to be part of this great community and i thank you all for letting me be a part of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment