Saturday 10 December 2011

Ubuntu 11.10 can't connect with wifi

Ubuntu 11.10 can't connect with wifi

Hey
I didn't use my computer for 4 days and when I returned yesterday I got a problem... I cant connect with my network. Ubuntu shows all networks but it can't connect with them. I dont know why. I have normal internet only while it's trying to connect and when I type
Code:

/etc/init.d/networking restart
it shows:
Code:

root.muhahaha:/home/karol# /etc/init.d/networking restart
 * Running /etc/init.d/networking restart is deprecated because it may not enable again some interfaces
 * Reconfiguring network interfaces...                                          Plugin rp-pppoe.so loaded.
PPP session is 45
Connected to 00:0c:42:b1:24:ca via interface wlan0
Using interface ppp0
Connect: ppp0 <--> wlan0
CHAP authentication succeeded
peer from calling number 00:0C:42:B1:24:CA authorized
local  IP address 82.160.78.217
remote IP address 10.0.0.2
primary  DNS address 10.0.0.2
                                                                        [ OK ]

Its just 1 - 2 mins. I have windows on other partition too and everything is good there. What should I do?
I tried with wicd but it cant connect too
sorry for my english

No comments:

Post a Comment